Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey Binali Yıldırım who is paying an official visit to Mongolia. Prime Minister of Mongolia U.Khurelsukh attended the ceremony of signing bilateral cooperation documents after their tete-a-tete meeting and official The bilateral cooperation documents include: MoU on cooperation in agricultural sector between the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia and the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock of the Republic of Turkey
- MoU on cooperation between Small and Medium Enterprises Development Fund at the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry of Mongolia and Small and Medium Industry Development Organization of Turkey
- MoU on cooperation between the National Academy of Governance and the Presidency for Turks Abroad and Relative Communities (YTB)
- MoU on cooperation in disaster prevention sector between the National Emergency Management Agency and The Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency of Turkey
- MoU on cooperation in migration between the Mongolian Immigration Agency and the Directorate General for Migration Management of Turkey
- MoU between the Ministry of Transport and Development of Mongolia and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication of Turkey on conducting joint researches on transport and communication technology and developing them
- MoU on cooperation between the administrations of the National Library of Mongolia and the National Library of Turkey.